Below is a list of needs and hopes for Living River's future!
Reach out to our Executive Director, Jenny, with any questions.
- A second adult lodge next to the Shades Valley Lodge to double our adult retreat or small group capacity! The Shades Valley lodge is a house with 8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a kitchen, and two gathering spaces. We hope the second house will have similar capacity. This sort of lodge is great for groups who are small, want greater comfort, or need more privacy.
- Paving the road to Living River's office and all the way to the lake. Wouldn't that be wonderful!
- A sand volleyball court on the recreation field.
- Composting toilets on the recreation field and at the lake.
- A canoe trailer and lake supplies sheds.
- Improvement of the disc golf course.
- Solar power on the dining hall! Our power bill is significant during the summer months. It would be wonderful to produce some of our own power with solar power panels on the dining hall!